Marcelo Calms Talk of CR7 Reunion at Juve



Marcelo has sought to bring an end to the speculation suggesting that he is destined to be heading out of Real Madrid for a reunion with Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus.

Speculation continues to suggest that the Brazil international will be on the move this summer.

Italy is considered to be his most likely destination, with Ronaldo eager to see a familiar face drafted in alongside him in Turin.

Marcelo, though, claims there is no substance to the transfer talk and insists it is his intention to honour a contract in the Spanish capital which is due to run until 2022.

He told Esporte Interativo when quizzed on the supposed interest from Juventus: “We’re talking about a formidable team.

“I remember following them a lot when [Pavel] Nedved played. I also swapped shirts with him.

“Having said that, I’m still a Real Madrid player and I have a contract in force.

“I don’t know where the rumours have come from. I’d say if there was an agreement or negotiations had taken place.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Latest